Estudiante de Farmacia de la Universidad Central de Venezuela. Fanático de aprender cosas nuevas cada día. Redactor de ColombiaHoy.News y anteriormente Mui.In. Me gusta mantenerme al día con temas tecnológicos y los medios de comunicación. Los tópicos de salud y biotecnología son mis preferidos. Apasionado por conocer un lugar nuevo siempre que sea posible! La cocina y la comida son mi ruta de escape para cualquier ocasión.+ info
Almond oil has monounsaturated fats and essential fatty acids such as omega 3 and omega 6. also, it contains antioxidants and vitamin E and some B vitamins such as B1 and B6
Some of wonderful uses are:
- It reduces inflammation and heals the tissue for special conditions, such as dry skin, herpes, dermatitis, itching, irritation. Apply it to the area and leave it on until it is absorbed.
- Has emulsifying action because it serves as base to dilute other oils, aromatic extracts or pure essences. You be able to spread them on your skin without risk.
- Exfoliating action. Mix half cup of almond oil with 5 crushed strawberries and half a cup of sugar, then, apply all over the body gently
- Effective against hair dryness. Gives hair shine and softness, as well as being useful in cases of dandruff or seborrheic dermatitis. You can place a few drops of almond oil in your hands and massage the scalp,then, leave it to act for 5 minutes and clean
- Prevents the appearance of stretch marks. Applied directly to the skin with a gentle massage and will improve its elasticity
- Moisturizing mask. It’s good for the skin, as well as to hydrate rough areas such as elbows or feet.
- The best lipstick. You can apply a little bit on your lips regularly or make your own balm by mixing it with a little lipstick of your favorite color.
- Natural makeup remover. easily removes makeup from the face while opening pores and removing dead cells