Estudiante de Farmacia de la Universidad Central de Venezuela. Fanático de aprender cosas nuevas cada día. Redactor de ColombiaHoy.News y anteriormente Mui.In. Me gusta mantenerme al día con temas tecnológicos y los medios de comunicación. Los tópicos de salud y biotecnología son mis preferidos. Apasionado por conocer un lugar nuevo siempre que sea posible! La cocina y la comida son mi ruta de escape para cualquier ocasión.+ info
Tea is a very popular drink in India to consume in the afternoon. Although today we bring you an infusion with a slightly different flavor, it can be used for the same purpose. That is why we want to share with you the benefits of apple and cinnamon tea.
Natural ingredients are the best option to take care of your health, especially when you know how to combine them. One of the best options to make the most of these foods is through drinks, specifically teas, since it allows you to obtain all the essence and nutrients in a single hot drink.
Today we will show you a small list of some of the benefits that this apple and cinnamon infusion brings for you so that you can discover for yourself, what are the advantages of enjoying this hot drink on a regular basis.
- It has antiseptic and antiviral properties, making it perfect for treating common colds and respiratory infections.
- Decrease fever.
- It speeds up the metabolism and promotes the elimination of fats.
- Improves digestion and fights fluid retention.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Helps stabilize blood pressure and sugar levels.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- It is a powerful antioxidant and fights the damage caused by free radicals.
- Improves the absorption of nutrients.
- It can accelerate weight loss as it has a cleansing effect.
- Control anxiety and tension.
Now that you know all these properties, surely you crave a very hot infusion to enjoy a delicious and healthy drink, therefore, we will leave you here below how to make an apple and cinnamon tea in a natural way.
Step by Step
- Put 1 liter of water in a saucepan over medium heat and wait for it to boil.
- When it comes to a boil, add 4 sliced apples and 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and let it rest for another 5 minutes and that's it.