Despite having only two ingredients, this juice is powerful enough to enjoy in the morning to make your breakfast a nutritious meal. Its main ingredient is avocado (avocado), a fruit with many nutritional benefits that provides us with healthy fats, vitamins C and E, folic acid and potassium. In addition, it has been shown to help reduce triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood.
Coconut milk (which is prepared with coconut pulp) is lighter than milk of animal origin and provides us with vitamin C, magnesium, potassium, calcium, but also provides energy thanks to its saturated fats and some studies suggest that it helps to control cholesterol. Another benefit is that lauric acid (one of the contents of coconut milk) has been proven in the laboratory to reduce viruses and bacteria that cause infections.
This smoothie should be consumed when making it, since the avocado oxidizes.
For this nutritious green juice you will need:
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 large tablespoon of lemon or lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon sweetener (optional)
- Water (optional)
- Scoop out the pulp from the avocado: chop it in half, scoop out the seed, cut lengthwise and width-wise, then scoop out the pulp with a spoon.
- Now put it in the blender with the lime juice.
- Add the coconut milk and ground cinnamon. Blend it well.
- You can add stevia or agave syrup.
- If the shake is too thick, you can add a little water.