Estudiante de Farmacia de la Universidad Central de Venezuela. Fanático de aprender cosas nuevas cada día. Redactor de ColombiaHoy.News y anteriormente Mui.In. Me gusta mantenerme al día con temas tecnológicos y los medios de comunicación. Los tópicos de salud y biotecnología son mis preferidos. Apasionado por conocer un lugar nuevo siempre que sea posible! La cocina y la comida son mi ruta de escape para cualquier ocasión.+ info
It originates from Europe and Central Asia but has been cultivated and developed in different regions of America.
Watercress contains a variety of substances that are very beneficial to our health. it is rich in antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. Besides being known for treating discharge, it also has a variety of other effects
- May reduce the risk of chronic diseases due to its high content of antioxidants
- Helps the natural blood clotting processes and strengthens bones due to its high level of vitamin K
- It has anticancer effects due to the presence of phytochemicals, which is beneficial for its prevention.
- Its high content of beta carotenes and lutein is associated with a decreased risk of heart disease and arterial hypertension
- The mineral load that its consumption contributes is adequate for the prevention of osteoporosis.
- Supports the immune system due to its contribution of vitamin C