Yoga is a constant training in mindfulness. It makes us more aware of ourselves. It helps us reconnect with our inner voice. Thanks to this reconnection, we return to eating healthy and regain the ideal weight without the need for diets, through what is known as mindful eating.
The following yoga poses will aid your digestion, increase strength and flexibility, and make you feel amazing and will serve as a supplement to your diet.
When it comes to a detox yoga sequence, it is important to look at the systems of the body that we can help and which postures target those systems.
THE TWISTING CHAIR POSE
- Strengthens the hip flexor muscles, the front of the thighs, the adductor muscles of the inner thighs, and the gluteal muscles of the hips.
- Strengthen and stretch your calf muscles.
- Open your chest, shoulders, and upper back.
- Improves range of motion in the ankles.
- Increases proprioception (or sense of position in space) in the feet.
- It is traditionally designed to stimulate the abdominal organs and the heart.
THE POSTURE OF THE SECOND WARRIOR
- It makes it more flexible and improves the blood supply to the legs and ankles.
- Strengthens and stretches chest, shoulders, pelvic region, and abdominal organs.
- Improves posture, balance, and stamina.
- Prevents lumbago and sciatica, flat feet, sciatica.
THE HALF MOON POSE
- Its main benefit is to keep the legs free, helping to maintain balance.
- Firms and straightens the back, allowing the spine to remain straight.
- Increases agility and stretching ability to its highest level.
- Reduces fatigue, insomnia and stress.
- It allows to improve the mass of the buttocks by shaping them and making them firm.
- Eliminate constipation and reduce kidney problems.
- You get serenity and peace of mind.
THE SEATED TWIST POSTURE
- Stimulates the liver and kidneys.
- Stretches your shoulders, hips, and neck.
- The spine is energized.
- Stimulates the digestive fire in the stomach.
- Relieves menstrual pain, fatigue, sciatica, and back pain.