If you are one of the people who constantly check their horoscopes to find out what fate holds for them or if you are curious about the compatibility of your relationship, this information will help you.
Compatible: Aries, a fire sign, is characterized by its energy, it is pioneering, adventurous and brave; Furthermore, he is very self-confident. For that reason the signs with which they agree the most in love are Aquarius and Gemini. But if what you are looking for is a friendship, Leo and Sagittarius are the ones.
- Not compatible: Don't even think about having a relationship with Cancer and Capricorn; will explode soon.
Compatible: People under this sign are patient and persistent, they love to feel secure and love fidelity, but they can also be jealous and possessive. Your ideal partner can be Cancer or Pisces. In friendship, Virgo and Capricorn are the option.
- Not compatible: Neither Leo nor Aquarius are indicated.
Compatible: It is an air sign; you have to feel the freedom. These people are characterized by being loving and intellectual, which is why they are related to Aries and Leo. With Libra and Aquarius they can have a good friendship.
- Not Compatible: Virgo and Pisces will not come to terms with Gemini.
Compatible: This water sign usually has mood swings and is quite reserved. In addition, he is hard-working, family-oriented, homelike, reliable, loyal and a very good person, therefore his ideal partner is the earth signs, Virgo and Taurus.
- Not compatible: Aries and Libra are the signs that are least related to Cancer.
Compatible: Leo is a fire sign, which makes him adventurous, self-confident, generous, faithful, and loving. With Libra he maintains a balanced relationship, with Gemini he enjoys social gatherings, and Sagittarius and Aries are united by enthusiasm.
- Not compatible: Taurus and Scorpio are the signs with which he has the least affinity.
Compatible: This earth sign is usually very perfectionist, intelligent, hard-working, and practical. You tend to worry excessively and be quite critical of others. Therefore, Scorpio and Cancer are your best option.
- Not compatible: Gemini and Sagittarius are not compatible with Virgo, and Pisces is their opposite sign; However, being a dreamer it could also be his complement.
Compatible: Libra is an air sign and is characterized by being elegant, analytical and sociable that is why it is better related to Leo and Sagittarius. Also, because of their curiosity, they are excellent friends for Aquarius and Geminis.
- Not compatible: Libra does not have a great affinity with Cancer and Capricorn.
Compatible: This water sign is passionate, dogmatic, emotional, deep, therefore, its ideal partner is Capricorn or Virgo.
- Not Compatible: Scorpio is less compatible with Leo and Aquarius.
Compatible: Sagittarius is a fire sign and is usually adventurous, energetic, optimistic, self-confident and friendly. That is why he better sympathizes with Aquarius and Libra.
- Not compatible: Virgo and Pisces are the least related to Sagittarius, while Gemini is their opposite sign, which would make it difficult for them to make solid and serious decisions about the future.
Compatible: This earth sign is ambitious, cold, calculating and predictable, which makes it closer to Scorpio and Pisces.
- Not compatible: Capricorn does not agree with Aries and Libra, and their totally opposite sign is Cancer.
Compatible: Aquarius is an air sign that is characterized by being original, innovative, independent and a good friend. Therefore, your ideal partner would be an Aries or a Sagittarius. The best option to start a friendship is Gemini.
- Not compatible: Aquarius does not click with Taurus or Scorpio, and their opposite sign is Leo, because they both enjoy being in the center of attention
Compatible: This water sign is imaginative, sensitive, calm, patient and spiritual, which brings him closer to Capricorn and Taurus.
- Not compatible: Gemini and Sagittarius are the signs that do not get along with Pisces. Virgo is its totally opposite sign, mainly because those who have it are very practical and analysts.