Dream11 is a fantasy sports app. It allows the user to create their own team for soccer, cricket, hockey, etc. and fight other creators. Players can decide to enter their names in both paid and free competitions.
Dream11 is making great strides in the world of cricket and is now the title sponsor of the 2020 IPL season.
Where can you download it?
Dream11 is available to download on both Android and the iOS store. Players just need to head to their respective app stores, search for the app, and click download.
- If you don't know how to use it, here are some tips:
- Select cricket and then select IPL.
- Select an upcoming match.
- The application will ask you to create a team.
- Then the player must create a team of any of the IPL players in the amount of credits assigned to them. It is recommended to choose a balanced team full of all types of players rather than just batsmen or bowlers to have a better score in the game.
- After this, the player will be asked to join a league.
- The player can join a league of their choice, free or paid. If they want to join a paid competition, players will need to submit a small fee.
- Once joined, the player's team will receive points according to their real-life performance in the game.
Like all fantasy league apps, the player only has to create a team in a particular sport and play in a league where they can compete alongside another group of people who are using the app; or he also chooses to fight face to face with one of his friends.
Don't be left behind, IPL is currently one of the biggest cricket events in India. Fans from all cities are using the app to support their teams.