Burritos are such a fantastic way to have meals on hand and they can be prepared in minutes.
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup Mexican cheese blend or mozzarella
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 4 large tortillas
- 1 tablespoon oil
If you do not have cooked chicken on hand, grill or sear 2 chicken breasts for 10 minutes then slice into thin strips.
- Mix the shredded chicken, cheese, cilantro, and the diced avocados.
- Lay a tortilla flat on a plate and add 1/4 of the mixture, form a roll. repeat the process for all four tortillas.
- pour 1 tablespoon oil into a heated pan or griddle. Place all four tortillas on the pan and cook for 2 minutes on medium- high heat. Flip on the other side and cook for another minutes or until the the burritos are golden in color. Serve warm.
- Burritos can be frozen cooked or uncooked for up to 3 months.
Additional ideas in here!