This oatmeal recipe is a staple in my home and I often add other flavors and add-ins to make it even more delicious. PS: it’s refined sugar-free and naturally gluten-free!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients into a small saucepan and turn heat to medium/high.
- Bring to a boil. Then, turn the heat down to low/medium and continually stir for around 3-5 minutes as the oatmeal cooks and thickens.
- Once oatmeal is at the desired consistency, remove from heat, and serve immediately.