The festive season is all about delicious sweets and savories that none of us can ever escape. What if you could relish the same halwa in a much healthier way? This gluten free halwa made of polenta is exactly what a healthy and delectable sweet treat can be. Easy, quick, aromatic and added with the goodness of bananas, this halwa recipe is a great option to prepare for festival parties.
Ingredients Of Gluten Free Polenta Halwa
- 500 gms gluten-free polenta
- 100 gms ghee
- 5 nos riped banana
- 50 gms dry fruits
- 50 gms nuts
- 750 ml milk
- 5 gms saffron
How to Make Gluten Free Polenta Halwa
- Heat a heavy bottomed tawa; add ghee and gluten-free polenta on a low flame until it is aromatic brown colour.
- In a separate pan put 250 ml milk, riped banana and saffron in it well until it is of a mashy consistency.
- When polenta is well roasted, add the banana mixture and stir well so that no lumps are formed.
- Add rest of milk and stir well again until desired consistency.
- Serve hot with chopped dry fruits and nuts as garnishing.