A delectable, melt in the mouth snack, these healthy tikkis are made with the most healthy ingredients like quinoa, beetroot, couscous and spinach along with oats.
Ingredients Of Quinoa, Couscous And Beetroot Tikki
- 1 1/2 oil
- 1 quinoa
- 1 couscous
- 1 potato
- 1 beetroot
- 3/4 spinach
- 1/2 oats
- 1 ginger paste
- 1/2 garlic paste
How to Make Quinoa, Couscous and Beetroot Tikki
- Mix the mashed potatoes in a bowl and add all the ingredients except oil.
- Mix well till combined.
- Take 1/4 cup of the mixture and form into a round ball.
- Lightly flatten it with your palm to make a tikki. Do the same with the rest of the mixture, and line them on a baking sheet or plate.
- Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, and in the tikki one by one, making sure not to crowd the pan.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, and then flip to cook the other side for the same amount of time. Towards the end, increase the flame and crisp them up on both sides.
- Serve along with some mint and tamarind chutney.
- Garnish with some assorted micro-greens.