Thanks to its striking color, its sweet and juicy flavor and its enormous antioxidant power, it is not surprising that raspberries continue to be one of the most consumed fruits in the world, especially, in the red raspberry variety.
The flavonoids in raspberries help lower the risk of death from cardiovascular disease, even in small amounts. The high content of polyphenols in raspberries may also reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease by preventing platelet accumulation and lowering blood pressure through anti-inflammatory mechanisms.
220 g frozen raspberries
3 tablespoons maple syrup
1 tablespoon of coconut sugar
2 tablespoons chia seeds
50 ml of water
200 g of organic Greek yogurt
- In a pot on the fire add the water, raspberries, syrup and coconut sugar.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- We turn off the heat, add the chia seeds, cover and let it rest.
- After 10 minutes we remove the lid and let it cool completely.
- We keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
- We serve with organic Greek yogurt and decorate with peanut butter, blueberries, raspberries, diced apple and chia seeds.