Estudiante de Farmacia de la Universidad Central de Venezuela. Fanático de aprender cosas nuevas cada día. Redactor de ColombiaHoy.News y anteriormente Mui.In. Me gusta mantenerme al día con temas tecnológicos y los medios de comunicación. Los tópicos de salud y biotecnología son mis preferidos. Apasionado por conocer un lugar nuevo siempre que sea posible! La cocina y la comida son mi ruta de escape para cualquier ocasión.+ info
If fitness is your thing, try this incredible recipe of energy balls that will bring you back to life again. It is perfect to accompany those days where your routine exceeds the limits and you get tired or to accompany after an extensive routine of exercises.
- 1 ISO coconut whey protein scoop
- 250g of dates
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of ground oats
- 4 and a half teaspoons of natural peanut butter
- Soak dates in drinking water for 30 minutes. After this time, drain them and put them in the blender or processor until they are pureed.
- Put the date purée in a bowl, add the protein and oats and mix (preferably by hand).
- Add the salt and the peanut butter and mix well the ingredients until a homogeneous mass is created.
- Place a bowl with drinking water next to the bowl with the mixture, place some wax paper on the table and sprinkle it with some of the ground oats. Wet your hands in the water and take some of the mixture to form the little balls.
- Weigh them on a food scale so that they are the same size and then roll them over the wax paper until they cover the whole surface with the ground oats so that they do not become sticky.
Note: Makes 11 balls
According to the nutritionist Sarah Ojeda, each one has 127 kcal, 2.3 g fat, 22.8 g HC, 4.4 g protein