The recipe that we propose is very easy to prepare and you can accompany it with a little rice or sautéed vegetables.
- 6 chicken legs or about 600 gr. breast
- 1 piece of fresh ginger (about 4 cm)
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sweet chili powder
- 3/4 turmeric powder
- 3/4 sugar
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- Cut the chicken into cubes about 3 cm thick.
- Preheat the oven to about 200ºC and set it to bake up and down.
- Use a mortar to crush the ginger, garlic cloves, chili peppers, turmeric, garam masala, sugar, salt, mix everything well until you get a paste.
- Add the spice paste to the yogurt and mix very well.
- Put the chicken on a cookie sheet and cover with the yogurt and spice mixture. Everything has to be covered, and we let it marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Put the baking sheet in for about 20 minutes. Then flip the chicken pieces over and bake for another 10 minutes.
Here is a video of a homemade recipe.