Estudiante de Farmacia de la Universidad Central de Venezuela. Fanático de aprender cosas nuevas cada día. Redactor de ColombiaHoy.News y anteriormente Mui.In. Me gusta mantenerme al día con temas tecnológicos y los medios de comunicación. Los tópicos de salud y biotecnología son mis preferidos. Apasionado por conocer un lugar nuevo siempre que sea posible! La cocina y la comida son mi ruta de escape para cualquier ocasión.+ info
- 200 g of boiled potato
- 40 g carrot
- 20 g of red pepper
- 20 g of green pepper
- 10g salt
- 10 g masala
- 40 g potato starch
- 200 g mayonnaise
- Fresh mint
- Olive or sunflower oil for frying
- First of all, we peel and chop the carrot into very small squares. We clean the green and red pepper by extracting the seeds and also chop them into very small squares.
- Drain the carrot and peppers with a superbag or with a fine cloth. We reserve in a bowl.
- Next, we peel and grate the potatoes in the bowl with the vegetables and reserve.
- Next, we add the salt, the chat masala, and the starch to the bowl with the peppers, the carrot, and the grated potato and mix until the ingredients have been integrated.
- Now, we form elongated balls of approximately 40 grams each and reserve.
- We put a frying pan on the fire with plenty of olive oil or sunflower oil and fry the vegetable balls until they are golden and crisp.
- On the other hand, we arrange the mint and salt and we work in a mortar. We chop with patience and energy, correcting oil and salt if necessary.
- When we have the mint well mixed and chopped with the salt and oil, add the mayonnaise and mix well until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Remove the vegetable balls from the pan with the help of a slotted spoon or tongs, draining the excess oil and plate.
- We accompany with the mint mayonnaise sauce that we have prepared previously and serve